(303) 841-3750

History

1916 Ave Maria Church established in Parker as part of the Elbert missions

1955 – Ave Maria Mission closed. The building was moved in 1982 to 6930 E. University Park Place and is known as Ave Maria Chapel at St. Matthew’s

1976 – Parker Catholic Mission established with 80 families registered

1984 – First mass celebrated in the new church building on October 7

1998 – Capital Campaign begins for the new Evangelization Center

2000 – Construction begins on the Evangelization Center; Ave Maria Catholic School opens in September

2001 – Capital Campaign kicks off to finish the second floor of the Evangelization Center

2004 – Second floor of the Evangelization Center completed

Our Mission

Ave Maria Catholic Parish fosters God’s kingdom in the community by proclaiming the Word of God, celebrating the sacraments, and welcoming and serving one another.