Children’s & Youth Ministry
2017/2018 Faith formation classes:
Sunday classes for PreK (4 year olds) to 12th grade from 6:15PM-7:30PM
Wednesday classes for PreK (4 year olds) to 6th grade from 4:45PM – 6PM or 6:15PM to 7:30PM
Books and Class fees is as follows:
$100 for one student; $185 for two students; $265 for 3 students; and $340 for 4 or more. A $50 deposit, if possible, is required with registration.
*Payment plans and scholarships are available. Please contact Nancy Hartshorn
Completed Faith Formation Registrations with fee can be dropped off
at the Parish Office during regular office hours (Monday – Thursday
9:30 am to 12 and 1 pm to 4:30pm) OR you can mail it to the church to
the attention of Nancy Hartshorn OR you can drop it off in our locked
Kiosk in the gathering space of Brownstein Hall when you come to Mass.
Faith Formation Calendar:
Upcoming Children’s Events:
Catholic Children for Christ (C3)Program
June 12th – 16th 4 year olds – 5th grade
Cat Chat’s “Marvelous Mystery – The Mass Comes Alive”
Mon-Thu 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Fri 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Cost?? $55 per child for the week***
– Cookout on Friday T-shirt
– CD for Family Week of Faith
– Crafts Marvelous Mass Party
Mass for 2nd – 5th graders at 11:30 a.m. M-Th
Families are invited to celebrate with us on Friday with Mass at 11:30 followed by a Marvelous Mass Party
Forms will be entered when payment is received. Scholarships are available, see Nancy at the Faith Formation Office.
For any questions about the program or to volunteer contact:
Jamie Jerome at 303-881-3332 email@example.com
Upcoming Youth Events:
Compassion In Action
Want a great way to contribute to your community through social justice and earn community service hours? Are you in 8th Grade or above? This is the program for you!
- Compassion in Action is a social justice outreach program designed to connect teens with relationships beyond their friends. It connects teens with adults in the parish, the needy in their community, and to the larger Church. The focus is human dignity and will be centered on the Principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
- How it works: teens who sign up for this program will be going out into the community, one Saturday per month, for 5 months, to volunteer their time and talent. Participants may be serving the elderly, the poor, the disabled, the Earth and animals at a variety of different work sites.
- Each teen who completes this program will receive 25+ hours of community service.
- Work site dates: Oct. 22nd, Nov. 12th, Jan. 21st, Feb. 25th and Mar. 11th from 9am-3pm.
- Mandatory parent meeting to be held on 9/7 from 6-7pm or 9/11 from 6:15-7:30 in Brownstein Hall. Both parent and teen are required to be present & bring paperwork
- CIA Permission Slip
- Please contact Shannon Edson for questions at 303.520.8002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nancy Hartshorn, Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Angelle Schott, Middle School & High School Ministry Coordinator